As part of an ad campaign, a beauty company asked what beauty advice you would give to your 15 year old self. Of course, the famous quote "Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize." came to mind first. But, I began to ponder and eventually came up with these thoughts that weren't all about beauty.
- Don't care so much about what other people think. Go about the business of finding out who YOU are as a person.
- The pretty girls? The ones who are so stuck up now and bitchy? Most of them will be fat and ugly 10 years after they get out of high school.
- Take every type of class you can - even the ones that you don't think you will like. They will provide background for something that you want to do or learn later in life.
- Have fun! Try new things! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something or try to make you afraid. Go for it!
- Being nervous is OK - don't use nerves as an excuse not to do something. Just take a deep breath and get on with it.
- Friendships end. It is sad, but it is true. There is no reason to have hard feelings. Hang on to the fond memories, but go on with your life. There is always someone new just around the corner.