Rachael's trip

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AAARRGH gaining weight!

Wednesday is my weekly weigh in...for two weeks in a row now, I have gained about a pound. AAAARRRGH! So, I decided I should take a look at my "Five Things" from weeks earlier to see if I was following them. Of course, I am not...no wonder...

So to remind myself exactly what these five things are I am posting them again.


1. Get to the gym at LEAST three times per week.
2. A fruit or vegetable at EVERY meal(Including breakfast).
3. Choose water first when thirsty.
4. Park farther away to get in extra steps.
5. Switch to fat free milk for my coffee.


Last time I followed these to the letter, I lost a quick 3.5 pounds. But, I guess I got lazy and didn't always do them all. I have changed the coffee milk and I always park as far away as I can unless I expect to purchase something big and bulky - like a bed at IKEA...

I've been real good about vegetables/fruit at dinner but not so good at lunch and dinner. I haven't been to the gym at all this summer, but I have been using the WII fit three times per week. I guess I still need to add the gym. Also, I have been drinking regular soda for my caffeine pick me up in the afternoon....I will have to go back to the diet tea or water.

No comments: