Rachael's trip

Friday, June 24, 2011

Evernote

I tried Evernote this week and have decided it is the best new app out there. If you haven't seen it...it's worth a look.

This app is free and can be downloaded onto your computer and your droid phone. Then, you can sync up notes and/or pictures. I am sure this app does other things as well, but, so far, these two features are the ones I have used the most. The best part? If you don't have access to your computer, you can access your Evernote online! Wow, a to do list that I can have at home, school, or where ever!

I have been playing around with using Evernote to take pictures in my phone. This is great because they are already on my computer when I get there. Then, I just opened them up in paint to save the image as the file type I needed.

In the meantime, the notes feature has allowed me to make to do lists for my vacation. I can open up the app on my phone and see those lists anywhere. I can edit the list as I complete the tasks. The notes feature is similar to any basic word processing program so, I am sure that you would find many other uses not, just to do lists. For me? I can't get things done without a list - so this is a life saver for me.

If you don't try anything else this summer, try Evernote. You won't be sorry! 

No comments: