Rachael's trip

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 3.

Finally! I found some lithium batteries for my camera! Any other batteries just don't last long enough. I end up spending way more in the long run. I won't get back to working on my kitchen again until Thursday but, that's quite alright. I did get the curtains up and the shade back up. Rachael repaired the shade so that it works better now than it ever did!

                                                   As you can see, I am not done yet!
                                              New curtains over the planter window.
                  Cooking area. After I finish all the walls, the cabinets are going to get painted!

Also this week, we finally were able to get over to the college and pick up a copy of the LRYC spring concert CD. They are fabulous! I am so thrilled that my daughter is a part of this group. Check them out on YouTube!

I hope to work more on my kitchen tonight and this weekend! I'll keep you updated on the progress!

No comments: